Scriptures of the Days....

Sunday's Verse...

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. 
In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. 
What can mortal man do to me?
~Psalm 56:3-4



Monday's Verse...

When times are good, be happy; 
but when times are bad, consider: 
God has made the one as well as the other. 
~Ecclesiastes 7:14



Tuesday's Verse...

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, 
but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, 
that it may benefit those who listen.
~Ephesians 4:29



Wednesday's Very Special Verse...

Love is patient, love is kind. 
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, 
it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, 
always perseveres. 
Love NEVER fails. 
~I Cor. 13:4-8



Thursday's Verse...

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, 
so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
~John 14:13



Today's Verse...

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, 
for His steadfast love endures forever!
~Psalms 106:1


...and as a sidenote, I think I'll be posting Verses for the week each Sunday.   

0 comments: